The club would like to continue set training nights for the upcoming winter season. The benefits include:
Parents able to plan other activities well in advance
Experienced club coaches can do squad sessions with teams
Coaches have no need to find a suitable training time and day
Coaches can support and learn from each other
Teams can train together for better drills
Teams can have appropriate training scratch matches
Umpire development programs can run smoothly
1 hour TIME BLOCK between
6:30pm - 8:30pm
6:30pm - 7:30pm
5:00pm - 8:00pm
Any age group is welcome to train on any night
We understand that coaches may be unable to train at the proposed times and may opt to use a different night or time. Although not ideal we are happy for this to happen but are hoping that over the next few years proposed days and times will be accepted and used so all parents, coaches, team managers and players can plan in advance of the season starting.
- Please note that each square represents half a court for half an hour.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if training times need to be changed.
- Please remember that other teams need to use the court so training must start and finish on time.
- Move away from the court if you need to do a wind down, or have a chat, so that the next team can start their training.
- If teams are wanting to play a game and ask you politely to change half courts with them please be understanding that we have limited space.